Fly frequently and increase your Aeroflot Bonus tier to benefit from the unique privileges1 of Silver, Gold and Platinum tier. The tier depends on the number of qualifying miles and flight segments accumulated throughout the calendar year. Keep track of your balance via your personal account page and activate the SMS-information service to follow the activity on your account.
Corresponding Sky Team tier
Lounge access (Russian and international airports)
Accelerated security and passport clearance
Priority service at ticket/transfer desks
Extra baggage allowance
Priority baggage drop off
Advanced seat reservation in economy class not depending on fare restrictions (excluding group bookings and block-charter flights)
«Space+» - seats in economy class
Service class upgrade
Priority service in Aeroflot offices, equipped with queue management system
Guaranteed paid booking on fully booked flights
Priority on waiting lists for paid bookings
Dedicated contact center
Aeroflot Bonus privileges
Extra bonus miles for flights
Award ticket for double miles
«Mile credit» award ticket booking with insufficient miles
Waived exchange fees for award tickets
Gold tier card as a gift
* 1) Benefits are offered in accordance with the Aeroflot Bonus and SkyTeam alliance frequent flyer programme card, which number is referred in the PNR
* 2) Qualifying miles and flight segments only
* 3) Available only on flights operated by Aeroflot
* 4) On international routes of 6 hours or more
* 5) SU – no restrictions, ST – on routes of 6 hours or more
* 6) Priviledge can be used only after inquiry in Aerflot Bonus contact centre no later than 48 hours before flight.
*- available on AEROFLOT flights
*- available on SKYTEAM flights
Those are miles credited for by scheduled flights of Aeroflot and partner airlines. Extra miles awarded to elite members (between +25 and +75% depending on the tier) and those awarded through special promotions, as well as miles collected through program partners are not qualifying miles and do not influence your Aeroflot Bonus tier.
A flight segment is one section of a journey, from point of take-off to point of landing. For example, the journey Moscow – St. Petersburg – Moscow is two flight segments.